R7 Time Attack Suspension System
You are interested in this product?
Contact us to get a quote
R7 Time Attack Suspension System have increased damping force and racing fluid. This feature ensures the suspension system will not overheat, even after a long racing period. Your suspension system will work constantly from the first lap to the last lap. You will also feel a greater difference in damping force adjustment at each level with a R7.
- Increased damping force and racing fluid
- Front top mount includes an adjustable camber plate*
- Front and rear suspensions are mounted on pillow ball
- Adjustable dampening force (compression and rebound) **
- Standard Suspension exclusive scaled system for easier installation
- Full length adjustment system on lower mount
- Separate ride height and spring pre-load adjustments
- Forged aluminum top mount
- Steel lower mounts on some applications
- Aluminum alloy construction for spring seat and locks
* For cars equipped with front strut type suspension (McPherson).
** Compression and rebound : Each application has a different number of manual damping adjustments.
DAMPING FORCE ADJUSTMENT
All the suspension systems from the R series provides a multi-positional manual damping force adjustment. Each application has a specific number of adjustments. To increase rigidity, you turn clockwise, whereas to decrease rigidity, you turn counter-clockwise. Set your handling and ride as comfortably as you like.
FULL LENGTH ADJUSTMENT SYSTEM
Our full length adjustment system by the lower mount allows separate ride height and spring pre-load adjustments to increase performance while keeping the comfort. You can decide your desired height first, without affecting the spring pre-load, and afterwards you can set the pre-load.
Pillow-ball mount vs. standard upper mounts
Enhanced forged pillow-ball top mounts increases steering response. The R3 features a pillow-ball top mount on the front suspension. Rear suspension on a double wishbone chassis have top mounts systems on advanced formulated rubber parts. Rear suspension on a Mcpherson chassis use OEM top mounts. On the R5, both front and rear suspensions are on pillow-ball top mounts.
* Each application has a different number of adjustments